Inspired by the Dark Side of Japan, the MT-07 has taken Europe by storm and is now one of Yamaha's best selling bikes of all time. And it's easy to see why so many riders have chosen to ride this exciting Hyper Naked.
Its compact 689cc inline 2-cylinder 'crossplane philosophy' engine is engineered to give you strong, linear torque for thrilling acceleration with outstanding economy.
The bold new body and sharper air intakes reinforce the strong MT family look and the new seat gives an improved riding position. With refined front and rear suspension, the MT-07's compact tubular chassis goes exactly where you point it...and takes you straight to the Dark Side of Japan.
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Refined front and rear suspension
- Agile, manoeuvrable and easy to handle
- New high quality body design with enhanced finish
- Improved riding position
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Responsive performance, affordability and economy
- Low dry weight of only 164kg
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
- 35kW A2 version also available
- Digital instrumentation with full LED display
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers