SPIDI Air DPS: the latest evolution of the DPS system, the airbag vest certified according to En 1624-2: 2013 FB, the only European standard that guarantees the performance of a motorcycle airbag.
A 26-litre cushion wraps the rider's torso and neck, increasing safety in sensitive areas in the event of an accident. The SPIDI Safety Lab has elevated the traditional DPS technology to the highest level of protection and has endowed it with great ease of use. The certainty of analog activation, the extension of the protection to the delicate cervical area, the comfort ensured by the low weight and the versatility of use, define a world reference product for safety on two wheels.
PRECISION AND SECURITY
- Activation and inflation: through the cable connected to the motorcycle, which guarantees the safe and sure activation of the airbag in any crash with separation from the vehicle.
- 26 litres of air protection: in the case of triggering the system, 3.8 meters of air chamber deploys around the motorcyclist, protecting the back, hips, chest and, in particular, the cervical area. More air, more thickness, more protected areas.
- no interference from external elements that may limit its effectiveness (magnetic fields, radio waves, battery decay, rain, cold, sand): the mechanical system requires no recharging or maintenance; therefore you can start with your own vehicle at any time without any concern.
COMFORT AND VERSATILITY
- Lightness: the DPS system weighs only 1.070 kg.
- practicality: it can be worn over any jacket, in any season, without the need to multiply seasonal purchases; it has a comfortable adjustable closure at the waist, reflex zones for night identification and a jacket/pants fastening system using pants clips.
- materials: the features that distinguish TexTech, the standard used by SPIDI's Safety Lab in the choice of technical fabrics, are water-repellences, breathability, windbreak, resistance to cutting, bursting of seams and abrasion.
CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
PPE protective motorcycle garment - inflatable protector En 1621-4: 2013 full back Lev 1 certified
Thorax and neck pneumatic device
Arrangement for chest protector CE Lev. 1 Z173
Activation and inflation time of 200 ms
Average weight 1,5 Kg
AIR DPS deployable safety system - After 2 deployments the system must be sent to SPIDI for technical inspection
Adjustable waist fastening
High tenacity polyester fabric
Reflex zones for nightriding
Punched mesh fabric
Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring